Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. When placing an order with Nordic Living you are accepting all of the following terms and conditions. If the following terms and conditions are unclear or you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order. The following terms and conditions are subject to amendment.
Placing an Order
Once an order is placed, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided on your order. If your email address was inputted correctly, and you have not received a confirmation email, it is likely that the email was sorted to your junk mail or spam folder.If you find no confirmation email in your inbox, junk mail or spam folder, it is likely that an error has occurred, and we would advise you to contact us immediately to confirm your order. Please read your email confirmation very carefully to ensure that each item you ordered has the correct finish, colour, size and quantity. For made to order items we will always contact you to confirm the details.
The prices shown on the homepage at the time of the order are the ones that apply. All prices at Nordic Living are gross prices including VAT (Value Added Tax), which is clearly shown on the invoice. Nordic Living offers several payment alternatives. We accept most major payment methods, such as payment by PayPal and major credit cards.
To be eligible to purchase products from us on this website and form a contract, you must:
• Be at least eighteen years of age
• Register using your real name, phone number, e-mail address and payment details
• Provide a shipping addressUse a valid credit/debit card that is acceptable to our bank partner or an alternative accepted payment method (such as PayPal)
We cannot accept your order if any of the following occurs:
• If your payment is not accepted by out applicable payment partner (e.g. PayPal)
• If we are unable to deliver for reasons out of our control – for instance, if a product has been discontinued by our supplier
Handling of Information