If, for any reason, you are not fully satisfied with your item you can return it for a full refund.
*Excluding made-to-order items
• Products can only be returned once it has been confirmed by Nordic Living and the buyer.
• Returns are at the customer’s own risk and expense.
• To qualify for a full refund the item must be returned in re-sellable condition in the original packaging. Note that this requires the original branded packaging to be without any damages. Damage to the original packaging includes shipping labels or improper use of tape for sealing the package.
• Customers are responsible for the condition of the items in transit, it is important to take care to avoid transport damage.
• The product you return must be in new, unused condition with all the original packaging and product tags still attached. We are unable to accept any item with any indication that it was used.
• If the product is returned accurately then a refund will be exchanged via debit or credit card. If a returned item is not in a re-sellable condition or packaging is damaged our customer service team will contact you.
• Please include a copy of your invoice. The order should be sent using an insured and recorded service, always retaining proof of postage.
We cannot refund or exchange made-to-order products. We ensure you are completely satisfied with your order and that all details are correct via email. We may be able to amend the order after it has been sent but the timeline of production varies with each manufacturer. Once the product has been delivered it is non-returnable unless you have received the wrong item or is damaged. If you have any questions or queries regarding our made to order products please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
Ex-Display and Clearance Products
Please check the condition of these products as they are non-returnable.